Are you ready to be a Pokémon master?

This is regarding the Pokemon GO! announcement.

• Yes! I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was...
  • No. Too old for this stuff/don't have time and resources.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can imagine it now...
    It's late at night in the busy city you live in... you get a notification on your phone. "Latios appeared in your area on your right!"
    "I better capture it now! Who knows where it will be next" you say.
    You look to your right. You stare into the pits of the unknown as the sketchiest alleyway you have ever seen lies in front of you. There are bloodstains on the ground in front of you. Should you turn back? No... All your life was leading up to this-- the grass fields of Rattatas/Zigzagoons, the sadness of killing Rayquaza and restarting the game, the time your pokemon was confused and committed suicide. You did it all.
    You venture in, singing to yourself, "I wanna be the very best like no one was ever was!"

Shortly later, a man with a hockey mask and knife appears. "What do I do?" you quickly ask yourself. Suddenly you realize you only have a short time before Latio flees. You start attacking, Latios that is, as you run in circles from the hockey masked madman.

"I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST!" you yell to yourself, as he starts swinging his knife towards you. Should you flee? No, you can't, for the sweet digitized call of Latios is gently whispering your name.

Suddenly you pass out from the blood loss. It's alright though. You caught Latios. You saved up your master ball up until this point just for it. You have enslaved Latios. You did it.

RIP Pokémon master. You may have died needlessly in a sketchy alleyway, but you "travelled across the land, searching far and wide."
    You are truly the best in all our hearts. Your legend stays with us forever.

What Girls Said 4

• I am so excited for this!!!

• I want this. Now.

• pikachu... thunder bolt attack... ;)

• I want this, but it won't be compatible with my Blackberry Classic :'(

• Time to upgrade to an Android!

• I love my Blackberry though. They'll prize my tracker pad and physical keyboard from my cold dead hands :') , I hate touchscreens

What Guys Said 7

• I'll give it a try. There's only so many times you feel like starting from scratch to catch 'em all, though...

• I wanna be the best that one person was which was me. I actually have caught all pokemon back in my day.

• Dudes. Go back to real world, you ain't kid anymore.
    (Don't pokeball me please?)

• Im rdy to be the Wemon master 💋

• Wow holy shit XD damn

• Lol@the fact that the actual game won't be like that at all

• I am agaist the imprisonment of animals that are subjected to torture and cruelty through illegal fighting tournaments!

What if someone hacked into the system and put a rare Pokemon in their bedroom to lure unsuspecting men women and children?