SOOOO, i'm a little tipsy. How''re y'all doing?

i'm doing well now XP
just got done studying and am ready to have fun tonight! lol what're y'all up to these days?

Most Helpful Girl

• My response is a little late, but tonight I'm relaxing. I work the football games at my college. So, I was pretty tired after that. And today is a recovery day before the week starts.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm getting there actually, i love this cinnamon flavored tequila. i can kill these bottles with ease. how the fuck you doing? been a long ass time since i talked to you.

• Yeah bruh! I didn't know you were still on lol.

Nice! I might start drinking in an hour or two after I'm done with classes for the day.

• i'm with you on that. you can get a 750 ml bottle for about 11 bucks. i got 3 on my last payday cause i'm broke as fuck right now. i'm hoping i can stretch them out until my next payday. fuck an overpriced bar man, stay home and get fucked up.

• Haha exactly, that's why I just get the gallon for 12 bucks and a 2 liter for like 2 and that lasts me like a whole week!

What Girls Said 2

• I've been studying and drinking and getting it too!! I've missed you I haven't talked to you in forever!

• craving posole and waiting for the pizza to arrive

What Guys Said 1