Girls, What's wrong with me?

Honestly, I do not think I am like other guys, really. Guys in my class just want girls for sex, as if they are pieces of plastic they can reuse and recycle again, and again. A sickening thought, repulsive, but. . . I wonder why I don't care about that. All I want was for the warmth of a girl, a hug, the curving smile, and a tinge of pleasure that flourishes my ears every time she laughs. I don't even care about sex, is there something wrong with me, here? Yet, I do not understand. The warmth is enough for me, but, when I say that to "them" they laugh. One of my friends just glimpses at the body--a curvaceous body and that's all he needs.
So, is there something wrong with me? Why is that I don't care about that kind of stuff, (I do, but to a level where it does not even matter, consider it a tinge).

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing, you're just mature.. Honestly I feel like a lot of even the guys you're talking about probably feel the same, but they're acting like they just care about sex as part of like a masculine bravado thing

It could be that you have a low sex drive or you're demisexual, but probably you're just more mature and more honest than other guys your age, that's the impression I get

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think there's anything wrong with you, honestly I need a guy like you because that's very sweet and very down to earth. I'm not sure why some guys are like that.

• nothing wrong with you!