How many windows, bathrooms do you have and what's the coolest thing about your house how old is your house?

I have 36 windows in my house my house is 139 years old I have four full bathrooms and one have bathrooms and two kitchens and the coolest things about my house is I have a cellar and two secret entrants.

Most Helpful Guy

• 17 windows, 5 doors, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (except one bathroom is not made up yet but the house is designed for two bathrooms) and the house was build in 1989/1990. It also has a large deck around the front of the house and to one side. There is also a little deck completely separate from the main deck that the master bedroom has access to from a door in the bedroom.

Most Helpful Girl

• your house sounds much cooler than mine...

What Guys Said 4

• I live in a wine barrel, like my good old friend Diogenes.

• I have 7 windows, and 1.5 bathrooms. I live in a 2 bedroom condo. One day, I hope to live in a house.

• 2 bathrooms, 13 windows, 2.5 bedrooms, 1 full kitchen, an in-law unit, and storage unit.

• I have 6 bathroom excluding three for servants. The house is more than 70years old.
    Two kitchens, several entrances and I think the coolest thing about it is the architecture and layout of rooms.

What Girls Said 2

• I have 10 windows and 2.5 bathrooms. The coolest thing about my house is the basement because it's the best place to throw my parties. My sister and I have had a lot of stuff installed down there to make it the perfect party place. My house is 11yrs old.

• 3 windows, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.