Do you believe in zodiac horoscopes?

i know most aren't accurate but I got this app that is always on point. I read it everyday and as well as someone I used to talk to. And once in while it would be similar sayings. Can it mean it's a situation between us?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope don't believe in them they are fun to read though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't trust horoscopes to steer your relationship. It's going to screw you over and not work out. Horoscopes are based on general trends in sun signs. People are more than that. They're sun, moon, planets, houses, ascendants, nodes, and more. Trying to break them down based on one aspect is useless. Get to know the person and you'll have a way better chance of success.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's how you test the validity of the horoscope - read the others and not your own.

Usually horoscopes will encompass 'truths' from all types of people so that everyone will relate to nearly all of them.

And if you're talking about 'predictions' - you can fit any narrative into your life if you want it to fit. It doesn't mean it predicted something, because they're typically very vague.

Do I believe in horoscopes? no.

• I am a believer to some extent but not that it controls me.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't believe in horoscopes. They all seem so broad to me that it's impossible to not at least see one correlation.

• i dont but i enjoy reading them.