What's your most favorite thing to do on a weekend?

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I love to spend time working on an old Mercedes (i think i break more things than actually fix it) in my garage and spending time with my SO in our garden

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuddle in my bed and read a good book.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• My favorite things to do on a weekend:
    -- Sleeping incredibly late. There is nothing better than going like "Ahh I can just stay in bed and be lazy af since I don't have anywhere to be."
    -- Band practice. I joined up tentatively with a band who meets on Saturdays to write songs and practice. I love playing music with people so this is nice.
    -- Not having school. I'm a chill guy, and therefore I love being lazy, relaxing, watching stuff on Netflix, going on GAG, whatever.

If I had to narrow down my favorite thing though, it'd be band practice. It's an activity I look forward to all week long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually just staying at home, because public places are too crowded on weekends. And it's so damn noisy everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleep in. Take my bike out to the trails. Go to the cafe and just relax and listen to music with some tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to football games

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for a nice Hollywood action movie or sleep and listen to music... hahaha

Tomorrow I am going to watch agent 47 (hitman 2)... I was waiting for this movie since ever LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Relax and go for walks and feeding the ducks

1|0
    0|0
  • Give hand jobs at the truck stop for three fiddy to redneck truck drivers named Cletus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Come here or on FB and talk to people.
    I want to socialize

1|0
    0|0
  • Cook, workout, be alone...

1|0
    0|0
  • do as i please.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having sex lol :-p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• thepiratebay and chill

1|1
    0|0
  • Play LoL or read...

1|0
    0|0
  • Play badminton with friends, and my boyfriend.. errr, I mean spend time with my boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooh, i love badminton, i used to play for my school team. Wow, that brought back some good memories

• yeah it's a lot of fun, not to mention a great workout. I don't play for any school teams though. I just go to some of the badminton sessions they have at my local gym/rec so you should definitely look for something similar in your area.

• i just like to relax and sometimes go out with my friends but mostly i like to stay in and watch movies because the week is usually so hectic

0|0
    0|0