Does anyone else think an average girl/guy can easily look so much more attractive with average face but amazing body?

What features do you like?

If i see an average face but she's short with big boobs and ass I'm automatically attracted

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately to me facial features are important. I'm more inclined to be attracted to a guy based on his face than his body. Obviously I need to feel physically attracted to his body too but I look way more at a guy's face than his body.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, if a girl has an average face but amazing body (which for me would be tall with good waist-hips ratio) I'm automatically attracted. But then again, a pair of mesmerizing eyes can really draw me in, so much so that I stop caring much about the body, as long as she's not obese or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Haha, no way! Face is way more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not me. Face is like 90% of physical attraction for me. I would definitely pick a guy with a nice face but average body over a guy with a nice body but an average face.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Face can change along with you if your body becomes hotter and healthier. Look at the guy who played Star Lord and that dinosaur guy. He was chubby and average, now he's handsome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys can, girls can't. Of course, this is a very liberal statement. There are a lot of exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
    • A muscular guy might end up looking fat in clothes in public

• Not if he chooses the type of clothes which flatter his muscles instead of making him look fat. Not too sure though, because I have never been muscular myself.

• Most people go for the body don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do think so.

0|0
    0|0