Just found out that a very good friend of mine is gay and has feelings for me. What should I do?

I never saw it coming. He looks and acts like any other straight guy. He's a nice and supportive friend so I thought he's really awesome and still do. I still want to be friends with him but I don't know how to go about it without breaking him.
It all started when he started gently rubbing my thigh and I asked him what the hell he's doing. Then he broke it that he had feelings for me and came out as gay.
I told him I'm sorry but I'm 100% straight and still think he's an awesome guy but can't give him what he wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• Now that the cat is out of the bad boy bag, it probably is going to cause an Uncomfortable sticky situation where the 'Nice and supportive' Friendship you both once had has Now gone off in another Direct direction.
    You won't feel the same again, I know this already. He has shown his true colors, thinking maybe you would join his toughing team, and with you Not jumping through his His Hoops, it may pose a problem to even hang out.
    You told him Straight Out that you are '100% straight,' and unless you can just go as though nothing ever happened, you Both may end Up... Pussyfooting around one another from this day forward.
    It's your call and your choice. Think it over and while you are at it: How nice and supportive was this friend?
    ... I thought he's really awesome and still do...
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Just rufie yourself and let him have his way with your soft unconscious body, real friends would do favors

What Girls Said 1

• any straight manly guy would beat the hell out of him if he started touching and rubbing thigh... its not ok, and he knows for sure u r straigh if he is your good friend.. so. well, maybe u r bi and u dont now that

What Guys Said 1

• well that actually makes him bi not gay , and you shouldn't feel upset , your sexualities doesn't match , no need to discuss it a lot