Who else is attracted to women?

Who else is attracted to women? Women of all races are gorgeous!

• I'm attracted to women! Go women!
  • Ew, I don't like women, I like guys!
  • I'd like to have both!
  • No sex for me, please.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bisexual so I'm attracted to both genders lol but still that's limited to my "type" 😜😅

What Guys Said 14

• 'm attracted to women! Go women! lovelace-media.imgix.net/.../...3-0e7954aeedc0.gif

• All I know is I have given up on finding love or ever getting married because I try to be nice to girls but most of them are just mean and nasty back to me. :( Not trying to offend you but that is the truth.

• YO LIKE ME

• I'm definitely attracted to women

• Yep, I love 'em!

• Yeah... women are cool... why not? Go women!

• yep I love them <3

• well then... keep it to yourself... then you won't have to feel bad.

• Women were the last thing God created with his own hands; of course all women are gorgeous.

• Wait, when women voting for "I'm attracted to women! Go women! ", what would they really vote for, for the attraction or go women or both?

• Both

• Dear friend, it has nothing to do with being a feminist, which is fine, as you said. It will never be removed. Saying something to support women -which you shouldn't avoid from doing, we're living in this world together- doesn't mean you're linked to a certain group of people, and I don't see why you're afraid of that. The only explanation is that you don't want women to "go".

• lol dear, i have no any problem with feminists or someone's sexuality, since this is a poll the result should be cleared, that's why i point it out, okay don't need to remove anything , if u could ask the same question put "Go women!" as another option, so you can see the difference what i mean.

• 1|0
  • I attracted to women but only very few since I don't find that many to be good looking.

• thats why satan invented lesbians!

• Option E (none of the above)

Just because I'm attracted to women, doesn't mean "Go women!"

• Why? Don't you support women?

• There are no "people"

There are MEN and WOMEN. Two different beings. If you said you hated men, I wouldn't give a damn.

And no, I wouldn't help a dying woman.

Because women kill men by either nagging us to death, fucking us over in court, clamouring for equality and not doing any of the risky jobs... or something equally hideous

• I should be a better judge of character and stop feeding trolls. You are banned from this question.

What Girls Said 7

• I can appreciate and admire a beautiful woman but I'm not attracted to them

• i kissed my moms cousin's daughter... with tongue... i was drunk!!!

will never do it again. I feel really shitty cos i'm engaged and my fiance , and her boyfriend was watching us.. we knew they were watching..

YUCK never again!

• I appreciate women beauty.

Am I attracted to them? I don't know...

• well physically sure, but nothing beyond that.

• Huh, I voted B.

• I love guys but can appreciate a beautiful girl too.

• Ew, I don't like women. I like guys.