Can they fix my phone?

The Internet on my phone has been messing up for the past couple months. When I try to look something up it says that the Internet has been stopped. I have restarted my phone, taken the Sim card out, and checked for updates. Everything else works great it's just that I can't get on the Internet. Should I try going to t mobile tomorrow and seeing if they can fix this?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Is your phone iOS or Andriod?

• I talked to them today and they said its because I keep going over with my data. I run out pretty fast because my internet at home sucks.

• Oh ok so you are connecting to WIFI and when you run out of data they slow your speed down. Probably to dial up speed.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• yes... it sounds like that either 1) your data plan is messed up 2) you have a weird proxy setting in your phone 3) something else is going on.

• It means you should download a proper browser in the play store, like Chrome or Firefox.

What Girls Said 1

• Ya go to the mobile store or whatever they better fix it lol