What do you think of this New "trend" (thighbrows?

Most Helpful Guy

• What the serious fuck is wrong with the western world? Who thinks up this shit? If this becomes a thing and people start posting questions about this god awful stupidity then this will be some serious evidence that we need a cataclysmic cleansing of the world. Burn this bitch down and let's start over.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Never heard of that until now. After 1 minute of google research I conclude that I don't give a shit about thighbrows lol.

I still love thigh gaps tho.

• Those are disgusting. Not a fan

• These are all things that have existed on some women's bodies for years and years, and are only becoming a 'thing' and being given names by the cretinous social media crowd. File it alongside dad bod, thigh gaps, and bikini bridge under 'FUCK OFF'.

• It's stupid...

• 0|0
  • Thighbrow? Gee, another one to go with thigh gaps, bikini bridges, perky breasts and other things that woman are pressured into having to feel validated by society

• damn... i forgot how hot Beyonce was

• So is the fashion/body image industry really this bored?

• Oh God. Another stupid trend.

• that´s not anything speacial xD everybody has them unlike the thighgaps...

• They are hot!

• i guess hipsters are up to the task

• I love this new trend. They look so hot. <3

What Girls Said 16

• ... What the hell? What is the point of that? What is the attraction? I don't get why we keep saying our bodies have to be able to do these things that not everybody is going to physically be able to do. How about: love thyself for thyself?

• Also, what's funny is when I was a teen "thighbrows" referred to hair that grew on the inside of your thighs around your pubic area, and it wasn't considered attractive. Lol.

• That's actually what I was thinking of when I saw this question. I was surprised when I clicked on it.

• "This, too, shall pass."

This will be a thing for a while and then someone will come up with something else silly to determine if women are beautiful or not.

• Lol for some time, there was this trend in China or maybe while Asian, I don't know. You put your index Finger like you're ging to shhhh someone, but make sure it touches both the tip of your nose and your chin. If it also touches your lips while you do that, then you're beautiful. If your index Finger doesn't touch your lips, then sorry...

• Yeah I'm pretty too according to that. According to the world and my record with guys, I'm pretty ugly lol

• Oh, hush! Hahaha.

• wow... lol really? this is a thing now? well it's not really something most of us can help...

• Kinda weird, to tell you the truth but at least it won't make little girls starve themselves to try and change their bone structure.

• lol didn't knew it was a trend... everyone has it lols

• I don't really get it, but at least it's not a trend where we have to photoshop our bodies in any way as it is seemingly a natural thing to happen I guess..

• Just as ridiculous as thigh gaps.

• Seems silly

• People really care about sh*t like that? 😲

• LOLOLOL

But really, we just ran out of ideas it seems...

• Never heard of them until this question. I don't really care honestly.

• Literally everyone has that. Lol this is so stupid. 😂

• TF!!!
    NOT EVA X 100000000000000000

• Thighbrows are lovely.

• From what I read everybody has them. Thighbrows are more visible on curvy girls.

• WHAT? But I worked so hard on my thigh gap! Lol