What is the most healthy quick breakfast?

Most Helpful Girl

• My healthy breakfast that I make almost everyday is a spinach smoothie. Its 1% milk and spinach and 1 banana that is really yellow because that's what gives the sweetness to the drink.

Most Helpful Guy

• Drink Raw eggs the bird Flu thing maybe over so why not try it

• Thank you so much for MH my friend I can sure use it. Thanks

• I never drink raw eggs, So first time it may hard to swallow it. Did you ever try to drink it?

• Yes many times. You have to slam them down real fast, don't taste it swallow the eggs whole if you start tasting them your going to start gagging. I can handle them I did this when I was a kid, I am now use to them even though I have not done it in a very long time. I can still drink them down fast. But like I said they are not for everyone.

What Girls Said 16

• My rice pudding cup and plenty of vitamins that I take daily.
    My mom always made sure that I had a multiple vitamin every morning with a glass of juice and hot or cold cereal before off and running to school.
    However, being I am on my own, I try and mucle something, even if it is a granola bar in the morning, rice pudding cup, yougurt or something quick but good, that will jump start me through the day until snack time, Then... A healthy dinner.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, @Star_Lord for the upvote. xx

• Really? I've been on GAG 2years more for now. I often see you on questions. But you never noticed me? But now you know I'm exist. And thank you for your sweet words.😊

• No, but good I have another friend, and thank yo so much.:)) xxoo

• Well I'm on a diet and my doctor recommends just 2 apples/ pears/ oranges with light yogurt, really fast and really healthy

• Muesli with fresh fruits and soya milk I guess, it's so damn tasty and provides you with plenty of energy and nutrients for the day 😋

• Fruit. Probably just grab an apple or a peach, and take a bottle of water.

• You can make hard boiled eggs the night before then in the morning grab one and slice on top of multigrain bread and grabs piece of fruit.
    Or toast with peanut butter and sliced banana
    Or Greek yogurt with mixed berries and granola.

• Vegan protein shake with almond milk

• oatmeal is awesome!

• A Hard boiled egg and some grapefruit.

• Banananananana

• A protein shake?

:D!

• fresh fruit ♡

• Raisin bran

• A banana! Yummmy

• Awwww, Thank you for being here, I'll take your banana as my breakfast !

• oatmeal and dried fruit.

• Yummy oats! 😍

• Instant oatmeal on the goal

What Guys Said 7