Girls, Tall ladies: Do you like being tall?

I'm 5'8/5'9 and I have a love/hate relationship with my height.
I like it when I can reach stuff, and more advantages but I dislike being taller than most guys and feeling HUGE. There is guys over 6ft so It's all good.

• yes I love it!
    42% (8)
  • No I hate it!
    5% (1)
  • yes and no
    53% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'10" and I've grown to love being tall. Hated it all my life from as long as I can remember, for a few reasons. I felt like being taller and overall bigger than a lot of girls made me less feminine, that my being taller than a lot of men would basically leave me to be forever alone as I was told no guy would ever want to be with a girl who's taller than them.

Now though, I realize that the grass is always greener on the other side. Sure, being tall has it's disadvantages specifically when buying new pants. The boy issue is a matter of just accepting what you can't change. My boyfriend is bit shorter than me, and it's cool. He loves my long legs and how tall girls generally look much leaner by default than a short one. Many short girls would kill to be able to get so much attention upon just walking into a room so since there's nothing we can really change about our height, might as well own it!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'9.3" and I used to hate being that tall because I've actually already been that tall at 13-14 so you can imagine me being the 'giraffe' of the class. It wasn't always easy back then.. But now I'm more and more starting to like my height because I feel that people recognize me more and earlier and my height has opened many doors and opportunities for me when it comes to model jobs, which is cool.
    I haven't ever been in a relationship yet and I think it's partly because some guys might think I'm 'too tall' for them but I stopped blaming myself for that a long time ago.
    If they don't want you because you're 'too tall', their problem. They don't know what they're missing :)

• I'm 5' 8" & fine with it.

• Well, I'm pretty average, i'm only 5'4 (or about 163 cm), but I envy tall girls. I've always wanted to be 5'9.