What would you choose?

Inspired by @missnowhere here I come

• Money
  • Intelligence
  • Beauty
  • Health
  • A super power (invisibility, read minds, super strength, etc)
  • World peace (all countries in peace but not every individual being happy)
  • Stop worlds' hunger

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence obviously since with it I can get money and with money I can get everything else.
    Also if there is a financial crisis again I can always make more money.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love a super power, but chose intelligence instead. Why? Easy. With a good brain you're able to earn money, maintain your health. Now although it would not ensure world peace or end its hunger, it could help just that little bit to get closer to the solution. Beauty? Well, if I were ugly as f*** I could just get a bunch of plastic surgeries with the money :') Problem solved! (well... not really, but oh well)

What Guys Said 21

• always E lol

• I wanna be
    a vampire, or give me an eternity, and eternal stud.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5ba93e71ac.jpg

• With intelligence I can secure
    all of the others. ^.^

• Oh fuck yeah, that's what I think too

• True; I always believe that an intelligent mind is one of mightiest weapons one can arm him/herself with.

• I subscribe this answer !

• Where's H?
    Really big dick 😂😂😂😂 jk!

Uhm I think I would have to go with E and choose super strength
    That way I could impress all the ladies and beat anyone up

• I'm pretty sure your dick's size is more than satisfactory for most ladies XD

Oh man, if you could impress more ladies, you would have a 5 kilometers queue of girls waiting for getting marry with you XD

• LOL!!! oh geez! what did i start ;p

• You're in trouble big boy XD
      Your D will bring all the ladies to the yard haha and then you'll kill them hahaha

• World peace, too much suffering in the world and most of it is never heard of :(

• Super power without a doubt, I already have the other things and with that super power I can ensure world peace and end hunger

• SUPER POWER HELL YEA

I WANNA BECOME SPIDER MAN

• No no no, Not these things, I choose you.😛

• Intelligence! if I could have 2c, beauty as well xD

• Super power, that way I can have telekinesis. Or a regenerative healing factor, that way I can throw myself in harm's way in order to save people and not worrying about me dying.

• 0|0
  • Super power!!!

• I would take my super power of choice shape shifting prototype style but to a far crater degree where I can turn into anything I want

• I would chooose to be good looking because this will bring a better job, better relationships and people will asume you're smart most the time

cons: girls think you're gay or soemthing

• Super power so I can bring all of the above!

• Intelligence gives all of those lol
      Not beauty or powers tho.
      Which power would you choose?

• I kinda want the money so I can buy food when I need it

• This time I didn't choose money, "A super power" pretty much trumps all of those.

• a super power. with the right one I can get all the other things ;)

• Superpower - Omnipresence

• with the super power, anything can happen :)

• How about a shirt in your display pic? Lets start their.

• Nah

.

I will change my pic if you are brave enough to tell me without hiding lol

• why do you care so much?

• Because you're here suggesting stuff and hiding. Why do you care so much about my pic?

What Girls Said 13

• THAT IS WAY TOO HARD TO CHOSEEEEE
    Too many amazing options! I can't 😰

• Hahaha it was hard for me to choose, but I'll go with intelligence, which could give me an idea to stop worlds' hunger and increase the peace, this would also give me the moneeeeyzz lol
      I want to be a human, so I don't care about the super power, beauty is subjective so...

• That is hell of an intelligence to achieve such big things ;o haha
      Super power is actually tempting, but it'd have to be something really badass, not sure what though :S

• Jajajaja true, 200 of IQ maybe lol
      It is temping! But I don't know which power tho

• Dang, ok. What if I chose intelligence, but it's like super intelligence? Maybe I can come up with cures, solve global crisis, stop world hunger... maybe. It's a long shot, but I went ahead and voted for that.

• Torn between intelligence and super power.. but I guess I'd go with intelligence. Beauty is subjective so.. whereas I don't really care much about my health anyways.

• World peace. Happiness is a choice anyways.

• I was balancing between intelligence and super powers but then I think I can say I already am intelligent and I would probably be happier if I wouldn't know all the things I knew and think so much sometimes, anyways, I chose super powers because that would be cool, either the mind reading thingy or the ability to fly! :D

• Happiness. ...

• Gimme super powers.

• A super power which allows me to have all I want - or ad least most of what I want.

• A super power. That way I'd be awesome, and can charge people for being awesome.

• With money I can help stop world hunger, pay to educate myself (college), pay for clothes and makeup if I need to look more attractive, and pay for regular checkups and health bills!

• I have A, B, D, and E, which is enough to bring about F and G. So C :)

• Health comes before everything.

• Give me intelligence. With intelligence I'll come up with a way to make loads of money and help fight world hunger and every other issues, plus intelligence attracts men who aren't all about the looks