Its more for virgin ones but the other can to. Would you bang someone of GaG if you had a chance?

i forget this question with for single people of course... :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I don't do hookups, lol. There are some attractive people on here, but No, I still wouldn't have sex with them. Looks aren't everything, and I don't like anyone that way

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Nope, not feeling close enough to any of the Gagers I talk to on here..
    I could probably tell you more if I ever had the chance to really physically meet them, tho :P

• thats fair for sure :) sometimes isn't just have too be about physic sometimes people just feel atracted xD

• that's true I guess

• but i understand your opinion we can call it normal :D

• There are three guys I would bang.

• Don't know any guys well enough to feel that way towards them. Then again, I'd need to be in a relationship before doing that, hookups aren't so much for me.

• Nope. I mean I know I can be a bit psycho sometimes but when I say people online are crazy.. I mean the are Cah-Ray-Zee!! I have to see someone in the flesh and know them for a long time (a year perhaps?) before I could even consider giving away my virginity. But I'm totally cool with living single (Oh I get the name of that show now!!!) unless my crush asks me out.. which is possible. Ok maybe I'm more than a bit psycho lol

• respect for that and... u are one of that online people toooo xDD just saying xD

• No I would not. I want a religious guy that I meet at a church or charity function.

• No, I'll have to be in a relationship with someone before I would do that. If I got to know someone here that I liked enough to start a relationship, then sure. THEN I would bang them.

• No, I like to look before I buy.

• No, I only want my boyfriend lol

• NO I don't think my husband would appreciate it.. LOL!! Plus I am not a cheater

• :D that is right :P that why i told its was more for virgins but i foget say single ones :P but yeah u are doing it right :P have a good life with your husband :) :)

• LOL!! 😝😝😝😝 I know you said virgins' and Thank you

• I wouldn't go that far, no

What Guys Said 10