Would you rather?

here are some questions. And explain why. Most creative answer gets MHO.

1. Never be able to speak again or always have to say everything on your mind.

2. Only be able to listen to Baby or read all terms and conditions of iTunes

3. Have itchy skin for the rest of your life or smell like fish for the rest of your life

Most Helpful Guy

• say everything on my mind, I don't say much already so not being able to talk at all would suck

read all terms and conditions cuz it would only take like 7 min

itchy skin because well my skin already has eczema lol

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. if i had to say everything on my mind i'd probably get myself into a lot of trouble. so i'd rather not be able to say anything. there are other ways to communicate without haveing to use my mouth.
    2. hahaha! i'd read all the terns and conditions. its worth the effort :)
    3. eww thats horrible. i'd rather be itchy. they both suck tho! but i'd always smell good cuz i'd use so much lotion. and its a good excuse to rub on hubby all night and day. haha! he can scratch my itch :)

What Guys Said 4

• 1. "always have to say everything on your mind" I wish I could do this I'm just really shy.
    2. "read all terms and conditions of iTunes" well I don't use iTunes but if I did I could learn something from what actually goes into the terms and conditions.
    3. "Have itchy skin for the rest of your life" as much as I love fish a lot of people don't like it especially the smell of it. For itchiness there are a bunch of lotions for that.

• 1. I speak what's on my mind anyway my mouth has no filter.

2. Read I tunes I may actually learn something.

3. Have itchy skin, I like female company too much to smell like fish.

• Always have to say whats on my mind
    Read all terms and conditions
    and have itchy skin

• Rather play your moms giant ass like a set of bongos

What Girls Said 4

• 1. Always saying everything on my mind. I already do it pretty much most of the time.

2. Read all the terms and conditions of iTunes. It wouldn't take me that long anyways. I wouldn't wanna stand another minute hearing that song again.

3. Have itchy skin for the rest of my life. I already have it right now, don't see why the rest of my life would be so hard to deal with it anyways.

• 1. Never be able to speak again or always have to say everything on your mind.
    I would rather always say everything on my mind.

I would read all the iTunes terms and condiion. That will hardly take more than 5 minutes XD I don't listen want to listen that song over and over again, it will make me crazy

Smell like a fish, lol. I will use a strong deo spray to reduce the fish smell, lol. It would be much better than having itchy skin for the rest of my life, lol.

• Speak everything that's on my mind
    Read the terms and conditions on itunes
    Have itchy skin

• 1. Ansel Adams said it best; "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence."
    2. Never heard of "Baby" and dont use iTunes so...
    3. I work on boats and fish a lot so i probably smell like fish as it is lol :P

• But for number two you still would have to pick one. Even if you've never heard of it

• iTunes it is then...