How did you deal with bullies?

What i do is just try to be a even bigger asshole to them or sometimes punched them in the face. How did you guys deal with bullies in life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just talk shit back, I could never just ignore someone who was saying something to me. Sometimes what bullies need is for someone to talk shit back but to do it better. Or for someone to just knock them the fuck out when they think it's ok to put their hands on someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was bullied at the beginning of secondary education, but looking back at it I think I wasn't as badly off as many guys these days. Anyway I became friends with them. I had a video game everyone liked and wanted to borrow from me and so they found out that I wasn't just the boring grind they thought. It took a while and I don't think it can work in any situation because some people are just genuine retards. But if they bully you because they think you are boring, maybe you can find a way around that image.

Otherwise just do the usual, try to tell your teachers and also try to tell your parents. They care about you they should be able to help you best. Good luck.

• Whoops I overlooked your age... OK, forget about the teacher and parent part if you are that old already, but I think it works while you are in school.

What Girls Said 5

• I fought back. I've fought my bullies, my friend bullies, and even the bullies of people who I don't know. I may be small, and I'm not gonna lie there have been times when I've had my ass kicked due to size difference, but I still kept coming at them because I just can't stand seeing people who can't stand up for themselves, or who are too passive be bullied. I may be a brutally honest jerk, but I'm a jerk who has a sense of justice. If I know someone can't defend themselves I would step in weather I get my ass handed to me or not. :T

• Avoid and ignore. If that's not possible, then I just don't give them the reaction they want. If someone says something mean to me, for example, with the intent of making me feel bad I'll respond with "it's unfortunate the only means you have of feeling better about yourself is to try to make me feel shitty. That sucks for you. I hope you figure your shit out and learn to be happy". It kills em.

• I've never really been bullied. People never fucked with me because my cousins were always around... and my mom would get people suspended... she wasn't even a teacher.

• Comebacks are key and the fact I didn't give a shit about what they were saying.

• Never really had to deal with bullies...

What Guys Said 10

• I am slow-witted and horrible at comebacks, so I just avoid and ignore them, or come up with some bullshit response.

• It sucks to say, but walk it off. Being a large asshole does not help. Try not to talk or reply. If shit gets real, and friends are not nearby, then self defense may be the only way out of it. If friends are, out number him/her/it/them. A strong relationship with friends is one that bullies cannot stomp out. AND WHATEVER YOU DO, do not cry, or show insecurities.

• luckily i was physically stronger than most of them... so i could defend myself. but it surely did some damage to me. thereĀ“s no way of "dealing" with them. you just need good friends/ a family, who support you.

• That is exactly how you deal with them. If they give you shit you just kick their ass well some time and they will never bother you again.

• And if they're a group, pick the biggest one , the loud moth, and kick his ass twice as hard as 'normal'. That has a miraculous cooling effect on the others.

• Yes, take out the leader, the others fall into line.

• I've tried many things but in the end what worked was standing up for myself and at times punching them in the face.

• 38.media.tumblr.com/...maih2if5Q61rbispdo1_500.gif

there are too many evil earthlings on this planet.

• I can ignore them or shut them up really well, which doesn't even make sense (I have Asperger's and I'm a social wreck). It's probably because I've been bullied for most of my life so I'm used to it by now and it doesn't affect me.

• Only guy that ever bullied me. Punched him in the face. No more bullying!

• I beat the shit out of em