What is love for you?

No Im not asking about SEX. I mean love. What is it for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• love is the projection of your wishes, expectations and hopes onto another person. the more that person actually resembles that reflectation, the more likely it will work for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is so many things, it's hard to describe it in words.
    It's putting your ego aside in a fight, even if you know you're right, because you value your time together and the well-being of the relationship more than just winning the argument. It's being completely satisfied and feeling like your'e on cloud 9 after an hour or two of cuddling, even if nothing sexual went down. When you can complete each other's sentences, or know what the other is thinking through their facial expressions/body language, or sometimes even without either of those. When hanging out with you two and however many friends leaves them looking at you like you're crazy because you've started speaking your own language, too many words to count that are references or code words about things you've experienced together in the past.

Sex is a big part of love for me too. Helps get rid of a lot of physical tension, sure. But it also brings a feeling of acceptance, that if they care for you while you're at your barest, juices and both getting a bit sweaty on some occasions but still having a blast, you must be something special to them.

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 10

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22198-what-is-true-love
    ^What Is (True) Love?
    A mytake I just created where I answer that question.

In a few words here I will say,
    Love to me is a combination of emotions positive/negative that I am grateful to feel.
    The strength of it carries you through it all.

• The strength of it carries you through it all. <3

• That special feeling when you look in your lover's eyes , its being comfortable with the other person , ignoring their flaws and accepting them for who they are , caring for your lover , respecting and making him happy , Missing him all the time , fighting and getting back together like nothing happened , acting stupid together and not caring , feeling sad when u fight or argue , understanding and supporting eachother , protecting eachother and Thinking about the future of the couple Together. Thats all i can think of

• The hell if I know, never experienced it.

• Love is great... it's pure, beautiful, and poetic. It's very special, even more special if you're experiencing love with someone that loves you as much as you love yourself vaule yourself. Love can bring out things in you you never knew you had or feelings you've never felt before. I wish everyone can experience true meaningful love with someone they love that loves them back equally💕

• to me its like there's someone by your side who loves/cares about you sincerely... and that this feeling is shared... something i really wanna find :/

• Love is a very pure thing to feel. I know that sounds silly but it's seriously hard to describe it. Probably one of the most hardest things to try to put into words.

Makes me think of this scene.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufOxJRYU738

• It means feeling complete and content

• I've never felt it but from what I hear and see it's caring for someone, another half,

• I don't know but I think love is... fearlessness.

• I don't know really... After 11 tragic months.. I thought I did till I forgot so.