Are you a shower/bathe in the morning or night type of person?

I personally always shower at night. Number one im too sleepy in the morning to shower and number two im dirty when i come home from work and dont want to go to bed that way.
So what type of shower person are you, morning or night?

• Morning
  • Night

Most Helpful Guy

• Both. I work a labor job so I am disgusting when I get home. Have to shower before bed so I don't have to wash my sheets every week.

Most Helpful Girl

• In Europe, I always shower only after the day is over. To wash off the filth of the day. But here in Thailand, I have to shower twice a day because I also sweat while sleeping

What Guys Said 13

• My cousin Chebwood owns a car wash and I actually sprint through that thing once a week and I'm good to go. If anyone else wants to try it I recommend a few squirts of the limo scent spray under each armpit afterwards.

• Always night shower, sometimes I'll throw in a morning shower too

• Immediately in the morning, otherwise I get wicked bed-head if I shower at night. I also shower after the gym, otherwise I can get chest acne from sweat.

• I shower in the morning and at night as well.

• Morning. My hair always gets greasy and messed up when I sleep no matter what and I always look awful first thing in the morning so I shower in the morning because otherwise I'd walk around all day looking like crap.

• I'm all 4 actually.

• There were only 2 options...

• O thought the shower and bath ones were separate hehe my bad.

• Both, sometimes a mid-afternoon one.

• Where's the option for both

• Night showers just feels more natural to me personally helps you relax for bed

• in the morning, it helps me wake up

• a hot shower on a cold night is pretty great

• When ever I feel like it.

• I used to shower in the mornings, but then I started showering the nights before because I want that extra time to sleep.

What Girls Said 11

• Night. I always oversleep and am running late in the morning so don't really have time for a shower.

• I usually shower in the mornings. But if I've had a particularly physical day, I'd take a quick shower before going to bed as well.

• I shower in the morning. Along with my morning coffee, it helps to wake me up. My job is not a physical one and I like to look and smell nice and fresh before I go in. Also, I do not blow dry my hair, so I do not take one at night, because then I would have to go to bed with wet hair.

• I'm a shower in the morning type if person. I can't leave out without showering. And even if I shower at night, I still don't feel right leaving without showering again in the morning.

• I actually do both. I shower in the morning because I Have curly hair and it's always a hot mess in the mornings thus the need to shower to get it back to normal. I shower at night so I go to bed clean and warm.

• Like 3 am.

Is that considered night since I hadn't gone to bed yet, or morning because it's am? 😮

• in the morning

• I shower in the morning and in the late evening

• I'm a night type of person :)

• Bath in the evenings and shower quickly to wake up in the morning.

• Night for sure, plus I don't get much time in the morning anyways