Whu did they arrest her for trying to join Isis?

This girl is Jaelyn Young. She was arrested by the FBI in Mississippi for tryng to flee with Isis. Why? They shouldn't tell her whrre she can or can't go. Thats basically kidnapping. Im not saying its right, but its her choice. She doesn't look like the type to join Isis though
Whu did they arrest her for trying to join Isis?

1|0
7|19

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't go with looks. Looks don't mean anything. Stalin looks like a pretty decent guy to me. When I look at photos of him and try to forget what I know about him, I see a philosopher or a writer. Same goes for the Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik. Just because somebody looks nice doesn't mean their way of thinking is normal/healthy.
    And yes, the FBI was allowed to arrest her both judicially and morally speaking because by joining ISIS, this woman would have turned into a serious, potential threat to innocent people (not just Americans but also people in the middle east). We already have enough Syrian refugees in Europe, we don't need idiots from western countries to join the idiots from ISIS and kill even more families and burn down historical monuments and innocent people's properties.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She was charged because she provided financial support to a terrorist organization. She posted to Twitter that she was doing it. What I really wonder is how these guys are big-time terrorists if they're relying on some 19yo girl in Mississippi working overtime to help support them...

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• She's a f*cking terrorist, of course she needs to get arrested.
    "She doesn't look like the type to join Isis though" no wonder why you made this question, given the way you think... how does a terrorist look?
    How do you expect to stop the killing of thousands if we let them increase their forces?

4|2
    0|0
  • Any person who joins a group that is a direct threat to the nation, needs to be stopped and take care of.

It would be simply idiotic for a nation's government, to idly watch an organization that wants to DESTROY said nation and what it stands for, grow in numbers on THEIR soil.

2|2
    0|0
  • You are 100% correct! They shouldn't of arrested her!!

they should of just shot that subhuman monster in the face right then and there.

1|3
    0|0
  • I agree with you - in fact, I did a video over that very thing on my YouTube channel.

I can't post links yet, but you can find it by searching for Open Mic Night and finding the video "Mississippi Youngsters Accused of Trying to Join ISIS".

And even if they were ISIS members - it's better that they leave the country than stay here.

0|0
    0|0
  • ISIS is an illegal terrorist group, bent on death and destruction.
    So joining or aiding or abetting a terrorist organization is illegal.

0|2
    0|0
  • They shouldn't tell her she can't join a terrorist organization that kills + tortures innocent people and destroys pieces of Arabic history? what.

1|2
    0|0
  • Let her go. She's female anyway, won't make it far in that country.

They think it's better to arrest her and think she'll change her mind, and are probably just making her want to go faster.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is that really a question SHE WANTS TO FREAKING JOIN A GROUP OF KILLER

2|1
    0|0
  • Because Isis is a terrorist organization and the fact that she joined Isis in the first place is illegal. Meanwhile, joining Isis means they want to launch terrorist attacks and kill people. Just because she saw how shitty they are doesn't mean she's a good person or should be forgiven for being a traitor. This is a really stupid question.

0|0
    0|0
  • They should've let her join, she would most likely last only a month tops. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • not when her choice would mean the death of hundreds of people possible even people here in America

0|1
    0|0
  • treason...

1|1
    0|0
  • I got a visit from the FBI over something similar. They'll question her motivations but ISIS is not a place you want to be in.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are doing it for her own good.

0|0
    0|0
  • you throw your rights away in any attempt of terrorism.

0|1
    0|0
  • America, founded by terrorists for terrorists.. That should be their new slogan.

1|0
    2|2
  • They should have just shot her and been done with it

0|0
    0|0
  • She should be stoned to death... she got off easy

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• dont judge her based off her looks she is a fucking terrorist and needs to be stopped and she needs to stop playing the victim and take responsibility for her actions

2|2
    0|0
  • Wouldn't that be considered treason though?

2|2
    0|0
  • She was arrested for trying to join a group considered criminal and terrorist. If you attempt to join a group that threatens national security you will be arrested and prosecuted.

2|0
    0|0
  • Didn't she read what happened to last girl's who did that? she should be stopped because she's obviously not all there in the head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Politically motivated actions are usually never unbiased. They are trying to protect the interests of their nationalism and are not concerned about her right to choose who she will and will not associate with.

0|0
    2|4
  • Joining a terrorist organization and committing treason? Pretty sure there is US laws that explain why she was arrested.

1|2
    0|0