How many of you edit your photos?

I see so many editing pictures on Instagram, so it made me wonder - how many of you edit them?

Most Helpful Girl

• The most I've did was adjusting the brightness just so the picture isn't so dark. Or if my picture is too blur, then I'd edit it.

Apart from that the only editing of pictures which I do the most is adding quotes/sayings on my photos which I've taken and upload it on ig, or just grid it so the whole photo could fit on ig.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll admit to using the beautify default setting on my s5 and that is on 3.

What Girls Said 8

• lol... I wish I could, @Alexious... What you see on GAG is what you see on all my Facebook as well.
    However, I do take my pix with "Manny cam"(Spelled many) and I do a hundred and pick and choose the best from the rest.
    Good luck and nice pix here, dear. xx

• most of mine have a filter on them.

• i've never edited any of my pics

• I just use filters, nothing else.

• Yes i do add filter

• I usually apply filters.

• Nah, not even the best editing can save my face. :(

• I disagree completely. 😢😊

• You can pull off the bo make-up look. That's something in itself. I know girls who wear so much make-up when you see them without it they look so odd. 😂

• Yes but probably not in the sense your thinking. Photography is my hobby and i use photoshop to edit my pics...

What Guys Said 5

• I don't edit mine at all.

• I don't, but my front facing cam on my photo automatically has a "beauty mode". Clears blemishes

• I usually make colours brighter on selfies but that's about it.

• 0|0
  • I edit my face into the pic, so I actually am in the pic. I also like to filter whatever isn't my face and put my face in instead