Should I add him on facebook?

I see this guy around my college. I'm interested in him. I don't him yet though. We have made eye contact every time he catches me looking. I don't and i knowni should, we both just have a neutral face when we look at each other. We have a lot of mutual friends and it is a super small college. He would probably recogonize me if i added him on facebook. Should i add him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think you both are interested to find out each other so I don't see any problem here :)
    Go for it, it's not like he'll kill you or you'll look desperate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you ask one of your mutual friends to set up a group hang out and get to know him that way? I feel like even if you add him, you probably won't message him first or anything so adding him would be pointless.

What Guys Said 1

• Say hi to him first and talk to him.. Then ask if you can add him on facebook.

Then again since you guys have a lot of mutual friends already, I don't see anything wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure no harm in that. Or you could just break the fence and say hi :)

I met one of my best friends through fb. We never saw each other but when fb suggested him to me I saw we went to the same college and messaged him :)

• Yes, but dont start liking all his posts or you will seem like a stalker.