What's your earliest memory and how old were you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a few from when I was 2 or 3. Not exactly sure on the sequence that they occurred in, but it was at the same apartment we lived in until I was 3, and I wasn't a baby, so I must have been 2 or 3, haha.

-One is the first time I went trick or treating on Halloween. I was dressed as a black cat, haha. Total chick costume😖

-Another is getting a splinter from the fence behind our apartment, and my mom subsequently digging it out of my finger with a needle. Ouch! I was hysterical of course, haha.

-Then there's one of me watching a Trix cereal commercial on TV while eating cereal (pretty sure it was actually Trix too, but I might be remembering wrong). Anyway, even as far back as '81-'82, those little dickhead kids wouldn't share their Trix with the Trix Rabbit, and it made me sad, and I wanted to share mine with him.

-And last, I remember playing in my room with a kid named Adrian from down the street. We were jumping on my bed and laughing it up until our heads collided, HARD. I remember the noise being like dropping one heavy rock onto another, a solid "doonk!" noise. And then I was woozy, haha. I don't think we cried or anything, we were just on Queer Street😲😲 I ain't been right ever since, hahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• i must have been about 4. building sandcastles with my dad.

• I tried building sand castles with my 3 year old cousin last year, She was more interested in dumping the sand and water on me though lol

• aw thanks =]

What Guys Said 7

• This is going to sound bizarre but my earliest memory is of what I can only explain rationally as a dream. I remember this dream so vividly that it's haunting and defines how I treat others today and why I have the moralist beliefs that I do. My dream was basically that I was old, laying in a hospital bed and could barely move. I was surrounded by a room full of figures and while I know they had faces the faces were vague, I didn't recognize anyone individually but they felt like family. I remember someone, an older lady who I had a vague familial connection feeling towards grab my hand. At that point I see everything fade quickly into perfect clarity and explode into a flash of light, then darkness. The whole dream is like listening to a worn out cassette tape, you hear almost nothing, but certain instances are in better than perfect clarity if only for a moment. But the darkness, there was only silence.

I then awoke a child. There's a while from that point to my next memory but I have a feeling that was my experience of a reincarnation not that I necessarily believe in that side of buddhism, but I can't deny entire belief either because it's so damn vivid in my mind.

• I know the memory and I think I was four or five

• At my maternal grandparents house , going to their house for Sunday dinner and going there for Holidays i recalled me and my sister staying all night at their house when we were kids/ teens they were like our second parents ,

• Down on my grandparents farm as a baby.

• Around three reading road signs along the highway

• I was er... playing with my toy. I was 2 apparently.

• 3 years old. On my parent's car, going to my cousin's house. I hardly ever see them now.

What Girls Said 2

• Buying my first dog, Zoe, from the shelter. I think I was 2. My dad was climbing Mt. McKinley and my mom and I went and got a dog. :p

• for me it was when i was 4 years old... playing with my ponies <3