What are some quotes that are harsh but also very true?

What are some quotes that are very harsh but very true?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I thought I had good ones but they aren't quotes they are song lyrics 😟

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, well thats ok, type it in anyways.

• Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.
      Edgar Allan Poe

Sometimes your light shines so bright it blinds people from truly seeing you.

You can't always get why you want

You don't know what you've got till it's gone

They aren't exactly harsh but very true.

• Works for me, thanks for sharing.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some people who don't want a solution. Some want things to stay the way they are. There's no way to make things convenient for everyone. So the only option is to find a compromise.

Everyone has something they hold dear, something they never want to lose. That's why they pretend. That's why they hide the truth. And that's why they lie.

When a girl calls someone a "nice guy", it means she couldn't care less about him.

Working hard alone doesn't assure you that you'll achieve your dreams. Actually there are more cases where you don't. Even so, working hard and achieving something is some consolation at least.

Isn't changing yourself the same as running away? Why can't you just accept who you are?

Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's safer to assume that 99% of the time, people owe you nothing than it is to assume that 1% of the time, that people owe you ANYTHING. - Via daddy Graveytrain.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Give a man a mask and he will be his true self

If u r good at something never do it for free

If someone hates u for no reason give this motherfucker a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • "Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it"
    ^ Not harsh but people act like it is when I tell them that

0|0
    0|0
  • "Life is not fair."
    "Hearts are made to be broken."

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more.
    Virginia Woolf

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell is a truth learnt too late

0|0
    0|0
  • "you don't make shots you don't take. But you suck if you do and miss miserably."

0|0
    0|0
  • This is your life and it's ending one second at a time.

0|0
    1|0