I have really low self esteem?

Hi I'm have just started college and I feel like my self esteem has hit an all time low. I can't even look at myself anymore without criticising myself or wishing to change something. I feel like I'm constantly comparing myself to others and putting my self down. I can even look at people in the eye because I feel inferior to them. I really don't know what to do because I'm feeling so shit all the time. I've started to work out more often and eat healthier but nothing is working.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was the same when I started college, try to focus on the positives, rather than the negatives. You're a good looking girl, if anything they should feel inferior to you.

Coming from me tho, I feel inferior to moat guys because I'm shorter and skinnier, but try to keep your head up. You should get through this rough patch, don't worry! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• but you're so pretty!!

What Guys Said 2

• The only person you need to compare yourself with is you. Focus on being better than you were yesterday. Keep doing what you're doing and know that it takes more time than you think to see the results. Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.

• ~You're really, really pretty
    ~You're not a gossiping bitch

By having these two traits at the same time puts you ahead of the vast majority of girls. So don't feel too bad about yourself, you're doing fine :)

What Girls Said 0