Is this a good objective statement for a resume?

Hey! So i'm 16, desperately in need of a job to support my family and um, i was writing up my resume but couldn't really come up with a proper objective statement.

This is what I have : " Seeking a position where I can apply my collaboration and organizational skills to efficiently provide service to customers."

Do I have to sepcify what position? Cause at this point, I have no idea what positions 16 year olds can work at anways. :/

I'm going to give my resume to places such as fastfood restaurants and some stores like forever21 .. etc.

how about this?
A hard working and responsible high school student, motivated to utilize my collaboration and organizational skills, to efficiently serve the valued customers at Starbucks

can someone give me an example of a good objective cause the one's I've seen are confusing me :/

Most Helpful Guy

• This kinda thing is good for a cover letter but not for a resume/CV. Resume just lists your contact details, prior work experience if you have any and education. Also your skills. But it's more like a list. Just google templates for both resume and cover letter and you will see what I mean.

Most Helpful Girl

• Check out this article

www.youtern.com/.../

"... That is, it’s a quick summary highlighting what makes you a great candidate—in a few sentences, explain your skills, accomplishments, and the ways in which you could benefit a potential employer..."

What Guys Said 2

• Truthfully the best objective statement is what you told G@G in your question "desperately in need of a job to support my family" followed by "I will give my very best to serve XYZ Company and its customers."

• No it's not. It looks like every other objective I've read.

What Girls Said 1

• i think its good the way it is.