What do you do when you are…?

Happy, Sad, Angry, Irritated, Jealous.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I feel happy, I like to do fun things like cooking or baking something new I haven't tried before or I go outside to do a bike tour or meet friends and have a night out. I also like to do fun things with my girlfriend.
    When I feel sad, I like to play my guitar or write a poem. Sometimes I also work on something for university. I enjoy feeling melancholic or sad for no particular reason because I tend to be the most creative and focused when I'm a bit sad.
    When I'm angry, it highly depends on the situation and who I'm angry at. Sometimes I get really loud and yell, sometimes I get very quiet and do things on my own. When my girlfriend and me are angry at each other, it usually only lasts for a few hours or until the next morning at the most, at which point we would talk it out and become sweet again ;-). I also don't get really angry a lot. It takes me a long time to actually get angry.
    When I'm irritated, it helps me most to talk about it with my girlfriend or a good friend. Sometimes gossiping also helps. Sometimes I also just do something different such as reading the newspaper or play a computer game to make myself forget what irritated me.
    As for jealousy... I don't think I ever get really jealous. I'm not a jealous person and I think jealousy is a pathetic feeling. So when it comes up, I usually tell myself to not be an idiot and forget about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy : Go out and have some fun with my friends, spend myself ice cream, play the cello.

Sad : Try to sleep, talk to my close friend, mumble nonsense on my blog, listen to music/play the cello.

Angry : Play the drum, go for a run until I'm too numb to feel the pain, box something.

Irritated : Shut everyone out of my world, reply with a one word reply.

Jealous : Depends on what its about, usually I just reply with a one word reply, or I just don't talk for sometime.

What Guys Said 3

• Happy: listen to music.
    Sad: listen to music.
    Angry: listen to music.
    Irritated: listen to music.
    Jealous: listen to music.

:3

• I listen to music, for all cases :)

• Mine? well it's hard to explain.

What Girls Said 4

• HAPPY: Put on some jolly music, sing along, have a dance party of one in my room.

SAD: Stay in my bed 24/7, cry myself a river, sleep a lot.

ANGRY: Take it out on someone (like my sister for example). Yell a lot, breathe fire.

IRRITATED: Try to get away from everyone, act like the grumpy cat.

JEALOUS: Make irrational decisions, die inside, maybe shed a tear.

• Happy : drink
    Sad : drink
    Angry : drink
    Irritated: drink
    Jealous : that motherfucker better not be cheating on me cause imma finish this bottle and hit his head with it.

Yea basically whatever im feeling i drink. I might have a drinking problem😐😐

• Actually for all things I just.. listen to music, is always helps

• i eat. always.