If you could learn one language, what is it?

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Somehow torn between Greek, Tamil and German. All three seems interesting, tho I know it'd be pretty hard to learn it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Japanese.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Ugh, choosing one is difficult as I have several languages I want to learn. I guess I'll go with French, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ummmmm... Korean or Japanese! XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Italiano!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would just freshen up my Japanese

0|1
    0|0
  • Spanish!! All I want to really learn

0|1
    0|0
  • Japanese of course :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it'd be Chinese, japanese or Korean :s

0|1
    0|0
  • Iknow 3 languages but want to learn portuguese so bad

0|1
    0|0
  • Mandarin or Japanese

0|1
    0|0
  • Sims language.

0|1
    0|0
  • russian for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends if you mean I have to take up classes and start learning tomorrow and do all the work to learn it, or if I would just magically be able to speak that language.

If you mean the first I'd say German because I already know the basics from learning it at GCSE, and apparently my accent speaking German is quite good, and I found it quite a fun language to learn when I was doing it.

If you mean the second it'd probably be useful to learn a second language that's really widely spoken like Mandarin, or Spanish maybe, or, I don't know; I'm not sure what the most widely spoken languages are xD. But one of those 'cause it'd be very helpful career wise and also if I was travelling my chances of finding someone I had a common language with would be way higher :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I go with portugese

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm learning French already… so Latin!

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean, if you could learn? You can! Just start learning a language you like. What is stopping you? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Minions language (Banana Language)
    ROFL xD :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Russian no contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nordic laungauge maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish since I live about 25 min from mexico.

0|0
    0|0
  • mandrine !!!

0|0
    0|0