If you could learn one language, what is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Somehow torn between Greek, Tamil and German. All three seems interesting, tho I know it'd be pretty hard to learn it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Japanese.

What Girls Said 12

• Ugh, choosing one is difficult as I have several languages I want to learn. I guess I'll go with French, though.

• Ummmmm... Korean or Japanese! XD

• Italiano!!

• I would just freshen up my Japanese

• Spanish!! All I want to really learn

• Japanese of course :D

• I think it'd be Chinese, japanese or Korean :s

• Iknow 3 languages but want to learn portuguese so bad

• Mandarin or Japanese

• Sims language.

• russian for me.

• Depends if you mean I have to take up classes and start learning tomorrow and do all the work to learn it, or if I would just magically be able to speak that language.

If you mean the first I'd say German because I already know the basics from learning it at GCSE, and apparently my accent speaking German is quite good, and I found it quite a fun language to learn when I was doing it.

If you mean the second it'd probably be useful to learn a second language that's really widely spoken like Mandarin, or Spanish maybe, or, I don't know; I'm not sure what the most widely spoken languages are xD. But one of those 'cause it'd be very helpful career wise and also if I was travelling my chances of finding someone I had a common language with would be way higher :)

What Guys Said 8

• I go with portugese

• I'm learning French already… so Latin!

• What do you mean, if you could learn? You can! Just start learning a language you like. What is stopping you? ;)

• Minions language (Banana Language)
    ROFL xD :D

• Russian no contest.

• A nordic laungauge maybe

• Spanish since I live about 25 min from mexico.

• mandrine !!!