Putting bleeach on your mouth?

i got told that putting bleeach on your teeth whtiens them... so I've just put bleech on my teeth... so whats going to happen to me cuz im smelling like a swimming pool


0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

  • Bleach is poisonous, you know. It can literally kill you.

    0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • dont do that!

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

  • try laxative , but becareful you don't wanna over do it , which would end up bad for you like you would end up shitting all over the street while going to your school

    0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't drink it, right? That really is not healthy, rinse your mouth out right now lol.

    0|0
    0|0
  • There is a special way you are suppose to do that.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Ok tgat is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of anyone doing that smell is chlorine the same Gas they used in ww1 as a chemical weapon didn't it burn the inside of your mouth

    0|1
    0|0
    • that's bleach and ammonia.

    • No bleach has chlorine in it all ammonia does is allow it to be released as a gas

What Girls Said 3

  • That's extremely toxic, instead try oil pulling or white strips! White strips have some bleach in it, but it's diluted with other things that are safe for oral use!

    0|0
    0|0
  • I really hope this is a joke question. If it's not, rinse your mouth out as soon as possible and don't swallow. Bleach is so poisonous, it can kill you. Just go out and buy whitening products. I use Crest 3D Whitening Strips and they're amazing.

    0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
Loading...