Guys, would you think less of a girl if she wanted to have a threesome?

As in, would you think she's slutty and not gf/wife material

for all the guys saying no: I meant what if she was your girlfriend and suggested having a threesome with you involved?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. Experimenting is part of being in a relationship. While I completely understand if a man wouldn't want to do that, I'd also say that a man should be willing to play out a fantasy of hers, because it will allow a more secure relationship in the long run.

I would suggest letting the man pick the partner (m or f). The female is generally more tolerant with that kind of thing, so give him the option, if that's the case. That way he'll know that it's just an experimental thing and he won't be worried the whole time that you picked THIS guy because you've had a thing for him for a while.

But thinking less of her? No, not at all, especially if she confided in me first about this kind of thing. I would appreciate that level of trust.

What Guys Said 18

• Never had the opportunity, but I have thought about it. I would not think less of her because I believe it is hard as a human being in general to be totally sexually satisfied by only one partner for your whole life. If everyone is cool about it, I think 3somes can be beneficial to relationships that have partners who need a little more variety in their sexual diet. 3somes can strengthen the trust and bond between partners. It can also prevent straying eyes and affairs. I personally don't have a problem with 3somes, so I would not think less of someone who does them.

• I'm ok with the fantasy side of it, I could probably deal with a girlfriend into this but I can't see myself making that person my wife. I'm guessing there is a fair proportion of guys that'd be ok with if not be outright into it so just be sure you know the boundaries of your guy.

• I wouldn't think 'any less' of her, but she wouldn't be the kind of woman I'd like to date or marry. I don't prefer threesomes, so we would be ad odds about what we expect from each other. It just won't work.

• It depends on what type of threesome. Threesome aren't really something Im super interested in but Id be open to a FFM threesome. there's no way Id want a MMF threesome. I don't want to share my girlfriend with another guy. If she wants another dick , she can break up with me.

• I personally wouldn't consider marrying anybody who wanted a threesome

• I would not be impressed - I am not into group sex - I would probably dump girl if she was my girlfriend.

• It depends. With another guy or another girl?

• Yes I would think less of her... but it depends the context

If it's after many years and it's to spice it up, I can understand... but if I just met this girl and she wants a threesome... I'd think she's not a keeper

• No sounds like a good time

• I would be all in. period

• that's definitely unattractive

• If it is with female as the third member. Fine otherwise no.

• No, Most guys love 3somes

• When I was 23 I had a friend who was 29 and a girl we both knew that we liked she was 21. We had a threesome with her than agreed to never speak with her again.

• I would think she's sex material at the time, though she could become girlfriend material some day, whenever she decided to leave that kind of behavior.

• If she had a super hot girl friend in mind I'd be super down with that!

• I wouldn't think any less. But the question of her being gf/wife material would depend on the kind of threesome she's into.

• Not saying she's bad or anything but not my type of girl