Do guys like smart successful girls?

I've heard people say they are intimidating. but i dont see why they should be if they're nice people.

i hope my drive for success isn't scaring guys off. im still really nice and try to be humble. im 23 and still in college. i changed my major so its taking me a bit longer to get my bs. im also planning to get my masters and if i dont die, i will go for my phD. im going to school for engineering. its tough. but i love it. i also work. im part time but i work a lot of hours for being part time. im one of the part timers that get the most hours. at work, my coworkers respect me and they actually treat me like im valuable and dependable. i like their respect for me. im trying to go full time. the position im trying to move up to is actually more than just full time but not exactly leadership.

even though im trying to get my life together and be responsible, im not a serious person. im shy and quiet at times but i love to have fun. some people say im so adorable like a child. i have a soft voice. and i get excited for the small things. i dont like to party. i do but i would prefer not to. i am really nice but i like to joke around with people. i like to be sarcastic but funny. and i dont use it unless i know the person im talking to is ok with it. i dont like to make people feel like im above them. i dont think im better than anyone else. I've been told i come off as confident. im really not. i have a lot of fears and dont think that highly of myself.

i like this guy at work and he's not going to college. it doesn't bother me but someone told me that i can do better. that i should like someone who is in college too. but its like, im not trying to marry him. i just think he is amazing. he's cute he's funny. he gets my sarcasm. he may not know much about science or math and he has joked about how bad at it he is, but i dont care. its not like im trying to get him to do my homework for me.

i just always wonder if girls like this are intimidating, even if they are humble and kind.

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't mean much to me. it can be attractive if accompanied by an attractive personality... .

Most Helpful Girl

• they are intimidated by those women.

What Guys Said 4

• I adore such girls! Anyone who doesn't, is probably just insecure.

• Depends on the guy really some guys are insecure. Most of the time very smart woman who are successful tend to date the same type of men.

• Not in the slightest... bring on the accomplished women!

• yes, they rock for they are sure in themself

What Girls Said 0