Ladies of gag, how can you rid of razor bumps?

Well, I had shaved about a few days ago... using my product that prevents razor bumps that I always use, so I don't have a clue as to why this had occured.
But besides that, I have used home remedies before such as cucumbers, lemon, lemon juice, toothpaste, cold/warm compresses, and etc. it worked before. But this time, I decided to take another approach: Crushing up asprin, and applying it to the bump (s), but it only made it bigger. I don't know why this would happen, especially since asprin is said to reduce swelling...

4

Most Helpful Girl

• use coconut oil!

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe try a better quality razor next time. You can also put baby powder on it to see if it goes away.

• I'd suggest making sure to take a hot shower or bath every day, gently exfoliate with a washcloth, toner on the area every other day, and like @XRabitHeartX suggested a better razor and baby powder.

• Coconut oil, works like a dream