Which of these are you the most afraid of?

At my job we used to do this amazing haunted house every year at Halloween, and put all the usual creepys scary stuff in there. This one year, the designer included some 2 foot realistic looking rats, but way creepier. One of the employees we knew had a fear of rats, lost her s__t. She saw these things and had a panic attack, she started shaking and sweating, and having trouble breathing and like literally could not work or be in the area anymore (she later told me her sisters threw some dead rats in her bed when she was younger and she was never the same about them). HR sent out this memo that the rats had to go, and well, I got some free rats for my Halloween decor at home, but I've never really known anyone that incredibly immobilized and terrified by something, especially, the fake something.

• Snakes
  • Rats
  • Spiders
  • Meh, none of these

Most Helpful Guy

• Snakes, I've held before so I'm not that scared of them if they aren't wild.

Rats, are nothing.

Spiders, I hate them if they are quite big. So creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• none of those.

What Guys Said 4

• I said D. But if any comes close it is C because this SOB's are so freaking small and sneaky

• Probably snakes fill

• Well spiders creep Me out, sooo

• All of them. Rats are so fast and hard to catch, they're pain in the ass. Snakes can be fast and some of them are deadly. Spiders and creepy as fuck.

What Girls Said 1