I'm not solely talking about the dating scene. I mean dating, friendships, materialism, money, quality of life, etc. Which age group do you think is the most shallow about EVERYTHING?
I'll have to say the 19-29 age group. Young people are very shallow about nearly everything. I'm one of the few people in this age group who actually like the world for what it is, and not the materialism asepct of it.
So, what do you think?
- People under 13 years old (Kids)Vote A
- 13-18 years old (Jr. high/high school teenagers)Vote B
- 19-29 years old (Youngest adults, may include 18 years olds who have graduated from high school)Vote C
- 30-39 years old (Somewhat young adults)Vote D
- 40-59 years old (Middle-aged adults)Vote E
- People 60 years and older (Elderly Adults)Vote F
- Age is irrelevant here OR Other (if OTHER, explain yourself.)Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
13 - 18 would generally be the most superficial as this is where you really begin to find your identity and who you are, and image makes up a huge part of that. Things like clothes, money and appearance are important in identifying your personality and finding your place in a clique.0
- Show AllShow Less