How do you feel about your home town?

I'm from New York City and I have mixed feelings about the city. I don't like the crowds or the traffic and tbh some of the people here are really rude and annoying but there's also a lot of cool places and a lot of fun things to do here. I guess I'm neutral about NYC because there are a lot of things I like about it and a lot I don't like

• I love my HT
  • I hate my HT
  • I'm neutral about my HT

Most Helpful Guy

• I am from Roanoke, Virginia. It is a somewhat small town and has a lot to do if you have the right interests. I love my hometown.

• Are you pissed about the game? I don't know why Coughlin wouldn't man up and go for it at the 1. Worst case scenario they have to go 99 yards to win and 65+ to tie

• I'm so pissed that they didn't even give Jennings a chance 3rd at the 1 yard line or go for it on 4th down even though he was killing the Cowboys on that drive

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry if this is weird but can you message me. I am not a level 2 so I can't message but once you do I can reply.

• i LOVE LOVE LOVE my hometown <3

• i grew up in several different towns and cities, so i don't really have a hometown but i will speak about the one i lived in during high school

i have mixed feelings about it. there isn't much to do. it's saving grace is that it's about an hour away from a major city, so it's a little bit of both worlds, except i'm often to lazy to go in the city unless i have to. the best thing i like about the town is the general attitude of the people.

• I can't really say I have a home town, but I have an area where I grew up. I think its ok my family grew up in the same area. Its a quiet area really, not all that much to it.

• I love my hometown too. I don't live in the city of new York but I spend plenty of time there.

• My ht is boring af.

• I'm neutral about it.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know what my home town was.
    I lived in a town in California from ages 2 to 9, so I remember 6 years of it.
    I lived in a town in Colorado from ages 9 to 18, but now I guess I live in Denver because where my university is.

So what would my home town even be?

• I'd consider the town you lived in from 9 to 18 your home town since you spent most of your childhood there

• Okay. Well in that case, I love the people, and I hate how there's nothing to do.

• I am from Auckland and I love the place. That is why I voted A

• I love my hometown of Chicago. I moved because the winters were too brutal. Other then that it's beautiful.

• I've only been to Chicago once but I really liked it. It's a nice city and I'd live there just for the pizza tbh

• ALL the food is good. There's a couple of Chicago style pizza places where I moved to.

• I had a great hometown... lived on Georgian Bay! it was awesome, lots of playing on the water and girls in bikinis lol