Does an animal lover , make a good lover?

I have always had an extreme love for animals. Big and small , furry or not , I was born with a connection with animals. I have no pets as my apartment complex doesn't allow most of them.. But as soon as my lease is up I'm moving somewhere else and I want to get a teacup pig ! And his name will be Hamlet.

Guys , what do you think of a girl who loves animals? I don't plan on working in a zoo , or being a vet , or having a ton of pets.. but could you date a girl who owns a little piggy named Hamlet? (:
Thanks in advance for your opinion !

Most Helpful Guy

• If the animal lover doesn't tend to make love to animals, then sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's a nice way of putting it :P

What Guys Said 6

• I'm an absolute animal lover too, I think I'm a good lover because of it too, so yes I think it does make you a good lover :P

• You are affectionate I love people who express their feelings towards animals and babies
    But when it comes to dating it varies greatly because u don't expect ur animals or babies to love u back I mean u enjoy caring about them but u are not waiting for something to be done on their side and that's why people who love animals might be emotionally cold when it comes to loving someone because in the past we were torn down

here is where it shows , those who love animals and babies would show their feelings way more than those who don't after they feel safe with their beloved ones in other words when they are officially a couple.😊

• Not really that has nothing to do wit it some women dont care for pets but are good lovers. I myself love Dogs Tigers and Lions

• Little Hamlet sounds delicio... err uhmm I mean... I love animals! >_>

d.justpo.st/.../...840413426dc8f987cad3dac953b.jpg

• I could as long as she respected that I'm a hunter. Especially a
    deer hunter and not rail out against it.

• Yeah I would as long as she would get dirty with me.

What Girls Said 1

• Animal lovers Can make a good lover, but it doesn't apply to anyone

Anyone can make a good lover, depending on how the person is