What are some good ways to warm up on a chilly morning?

It is right now 43 degrees farenheit (6 degrees celsius) I am under a blanket, but I still feel cold, any tricks or ideas to warm up quicker?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Move, nothing gets you nice and warm like some exercise! Put some layers on, some fluffy socks (warm feet are essential to staying warm) put a hat on and go do some chores.

Hot drinks, moving, layers, socks, hats, turn the heating up.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• A warm beverage or soup helps me.

But before then, if I'm still in bed, I tend to just get up and do some stretches first. Once I'm warmed up and not stiff, I'll start exercising. It'll get my heart pumping and blood flowing, which will start warming me up. Then I'll head downstairs to either eat soup (yes, I've eaten it for breakfast if it's really cold haha). I also shower in the mornings, the warm water helps usually.

If I'm still chilly, I'll put on some more clothes; maybe a long sleeved t-shirt and a sweater with some comfy warm pants and my slippers.

0|1
    0|0
  • -Soup
    -A hot beverage (example: tea).
    -Warm shower
    -Turn on the heater (if you can).
    -Put on more layers of clothes (ex. a long sleeved shirt or a sweater).

0|1
    0|0
  • -fuzzy warm socks
    -hot chocolate
    -hot water bottle

0|1
    0|0
  • do a hot bath
    open the heat
    blast hot air with the hair dryer

0|1
    0|0
    • good ideas

• I've been told that hot showers and baths actually lower your core temperature after half an hour or so. Maybe the bodies reaction to overheating the skin?

• I haven't heard of this. I think it's a good way to heat up, even if you just soak your feet

• Drink something hot?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3