Is the white race becoming extinct?

I noticed these days that lots of white people are marrying interracially. I read somewhere it was more than 30%. So this means in a few generations the white will become totally extinct.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is called White Genocide and I hope we can prevent it.

What Girls Said 10

• I think you are right.
    But not just the white race... but other races in general.
    I can't tell you the amount of racial mixes I see in my area.
    A lot of the Asian women where I live... tend to be with white men.
    This is the most common racial mix I have observed in my area lately.

• Not a problem to someone who finds beauty in all races.
      However, to some extent no one is pure anything.
      You'd find a lot of people who appear white... with some type of other racial ancestry in their background even if its hundreds of years ago.

• That's not really how that works but you want to believe it does so whatever.

Just by the by, "white people" are a global minority anyway.

• Then explain how does it work?

• yeah this kinda doesn't work. I am Caucasian but if you look through my family history you will find that I am a bit of everything. I am still Caucasian by definition though. Genetics do not work this way, if they did then we would have been extinct long ago.

• You've posted the same question like a month ago, didn't know?
    Whats up with your obsession with race questions... Smh.

• White people are not a different species so no, they won't go 'extinct'. The vast majority marry within their race anyway so I don't see that happening anytime soon.

• not necessarily
    if anything, it would be because white people currently reproduce below replacement rate while immigrant minority populations reproduce well above replacement rate with more them coming in
    if such trend were to continue, then the white race in that area would become a minority in a few decades time
    i could see that happening in western Europe

as for interracial marriage, it depends on what the majority population in the area is
    for instance children of asian/white couples in the US usually end up preserving the numbers of while people since they usually end up marrying white people

• Yea, just take a look around you and you'll see close to no white people. Those fuckers are definitely doomed.

• All races are becoming "extinct" because people are marrying outside their race. This was a prediction in a recent study. Americans will mix and skin completions, hair textures, and eye colors will all become more diverse in the future.

• Looool no.

What Guys Said 12

• Extinct? No

This notion that the white race will disappear is foolish because it make it seem like humans choose our mates at random. Humans have preference and people tend to seek mates who are similar to them and seeing how whites tend to live within the same geographical areas as one another, then you don't need to worry about that. Interracial relationship are getting bigger, but it's still miniscule when compared to same-race relationships.

Another thing that people need to get through their skull is that "Race/Ethnicity" just doesn't disappear when two people from two different groups mate. Those two groups converge into a hybrid of the two. I don't care what people in the U. S believe, but a mixed child is 50/50 of their parents. A kid who has a black and white parents is going to be 50% black and 50% white, not 100% or 80% black like some Americans believe.

Another thing is that a huge chunk of humans are biologically already mixed with something else, regardless of if it shows up visibly or not. For example African Americans on average tend to be 22%-29% White and 2% Native American. Mexicans are a mixture of White, Amerindian and a very small percentage of black. Italians are believed to be a mixture of White and Arab/Middle Eastern. Chinese people are even mixed. DNA evidence prove that Chinese have African genes within in them. This have made many anthropologist believe that the Chinese are descendants from the Khoisan tribe. Moral of the story is that we are all mixed with something. Racial purity is a MYTH.

• With all those whites tanning under UV, what's the importance?

images.sodahead.com/.../..._b_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

• And how do we know that the white ones today are totally 100% white? In the past, many interracial relationships happened perhaps, just the blood of the other races is hidden after so many centuries... I think that no race is pure, or very few people in today's world carry the "pure blood" of their race.

• No, we are secretly conspiring to a genetic genocide of all other races by sending an army of nuptially inclined individuals to water down the genetic pools of others. We are maintaining a genetically pure population somewhere in Idaho to continually purify the now homogenous but somewhat weakened gene pool. We expect to achieve our target purity level by the year 2517.

• Interracial marriages with whites are about 8-9%. White men are the most sought after race though, which may be why.

Asian women are the most wanted by men.

If you are worried about the white race then why aren't you out looking for a wife to have a family with?

• I think so...
    And I think it's a bit scary
    A lot of white cultures are being threatened because of this

I think interracial couples are fine but people should try to find people they share culture with 😄
    We need to preserve our cultures and honor our ancestors

That's why I want either a Mexican or Italian wife
    But if that doesn't happen.. So be it
    Love is a tricky thing, it doesn't see race or culture

• ^ This! and it's not all PC +1
      I think people dropped all those downvotes cause they think you're being racist but I kinda agree with ya and I don see it as racist and I'm all for interracial dating I just hate when it's done for trends, attention, and the creepy obsession with mixed kids. Culture sharing is cool but ignoring or being ignorant to it's history ain't. But I don't know if it threatens white culture cause I'm not even sure what white culture and it's probably cause we live in the US. No racial but the only thing that comes to mind when I think white culture (America) is apple pie and NASCAR.

• @mr90skid thanks lol! People need to be real
      I don't mind getting down votes for speaking my mind

• 1|1
  • White people won't become extinct, don't be stupid. There will be less of you in certain places but you're not gonna be extinct lolol

• We all know that if it actually ever came to that, white people would resort to genocide like they have in the past :P

• I know, I know, that was fucked up lmao

But you can't deny that white people have done that before, more than once

• @Xelebrum Oh, the irony. Committing genocide while they scream "#StopWhiteGenocide" lmfao. Like, they don't even stop to think that environment is what plays a part in what race you are.

• In a millennia the world will be inhabited by a uniform race of coffee-coloured people.

• No such thing as race... But if u think they are then by all means yes "white humans" are slowly becoming extinct even tho they are the second highest population after Asians. 😑

• This is about the silliest line of thought I've seen in a while. But yeah, I am happy about the prospect and I'm gladly helping to achieve it :P

• white guy number 34523 who believes that interracial marriage equals white genocide