If the whole world stopped and listened, what is one thing you would you want to say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can we please have one day of peace where no one has to die because of their beliefs or differences!

What Guys Said 4

• Could you give me a dollar? Imagine if at least 3 million people agreed! In a world of 7 billion people it'd be completely possible.

• I would simply say

STOP FIGHTING were all human!

• Some of eat pork some of use eat beef and some off use eat seafood and some of use don't but we all love chicken the point of all religions is to take this imperfect clay we call man and mold it to look like the Divine but you can't with hate in your heart to remember your similarities not your difference and go have chicken with you brother and sister of this planet in peace and hamonly

• I would just yell this - "Women, PLEASE don't make it so damn hard for us to make you agree to date us"! :P

What Girls Said 1