Vote a job for me?

• Legal services (where you don't find a sense of belonging in it)
  • Hospitality and tourism (where you love the job, but it pays too low and seems like a dead-end job)
  • Finance and investment (where you are yet to earn the qualification, and unsure if you will enjoy it)

Most Helpful Guy

• C bro. invest into your future.

• Haven't done maths in too long. I bought some books consisting the entire syllabus for a degree in Finance, but seriously, it's just too much maths..

Most Helpful Girl

• I say A.
    If you don't have financial problems then B.

If you do and feel like a bigger paycheck will help, then A. I haven't met many business oriented people who felt a real sense of belonging in their jobs - community wise, not business wise.

• Would you still say A if the extra sum you got is just 10% more than B, and the working hours for B is much shorter than A?

• Did I mention anywhere that job A pays high? It was only people's wishful thinking!

• No but it was misleading since you only said anything about a low paycheck in the B option.
      Well, your best bet is to do what you think is best.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0