Why does my South Korean boyfriend keep telling me not to get a nose job because he likes mine. Even when I've never brought this subject up?

I understand that plastic surgery is huge in South Korea.

Most Helpful Guy

• he probably said that BECAUSE plastic surgery is huge in SK. like a reflex because its on his mind and he couldn't imagine you going through it, ya know.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may suspect that u already had a nose job so he checks if u did but he doesn't want to ask u directly. Thats what i thought first

• Oh really? I'm worrying that it was reverse psychology

• No maybe he is just curious , my boyfriend is korean too he told me to not get plastic surgery once when i said i want to look better ( i was just joking to see if he is satisfied with my look or not ) He told me u dont need it natueal is better and beleive it or not he also likes my nose lol

What Guys Said 3

• Well its sorta more attractive knowing it's the origonal. Also he may like the uncommon shape or look of your nose? I don't know I just know guys like stuff about girls that makes them different. And we tend to dislike it when girls want to be more "normal". I'm sure maybe its the way you scrunch your nose or something that he likes or something like that when your acting annoyed or pouting.

(\^w^/) ether way he likes you the way you are it should be his opinion that matters.

• He likes the way you are naturally.

• If you are korean, he's probably worried about it.

What Girls Said 0