Is it wrong I think stealing from walmart is okay?

Like little stuff, all I'm doing is robbing the guys of a few cents that are the higher ups and after the billions they make that's not going to make one difference in their life, it would be different if I did it to any other person, I just think when you have billions you can afford to loose $10 bucks

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no, really if you're stealing from a Walmart you're only hurting that one specific Walmart and its employees.

And if somehow everyone were to steal from all the Walmart's and cause them to go out of business, what does that really accomplish aside from leaving a shitload of innocent people jobless?

I know quite a few people who either have or still do work at the local Walmart here, and most of them do hate their job but even they aren't dumb enough to think they'd be better off unemployed.

Besides, stealing is bad.

Good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stealing is 'always' wrong. Period.

What Girls Said 7

• It's not necessarily so bad but it's important to remember that in some stores (not sure about Walmart's policy on this, I don't think we have Walmart here?) they can make the people who work there pay for stolen items from their pay check, in which case you're not stealing from 'The Man', but you're stealing from someone in a tedious job they probably dislike and probably don't earn very much for their efforts.

• I work at walmart in a small town in Ontario Canada. The average amount stolen at our store alone is $30,000/per year it effects everyone it effects out cost of items and it affects my share holders check. The stuff you steal, still needs to be payed for. I might not always like my job but I still take pride in it and it bothers me a lot the amount of things people steal every single day.

• Stealing in general is wrong.

• Yes, it is wrong to steal. It effects more than you think, actually plus it's morally wrong.

• Thats just wrong... stop stealing...

• You are robbing from the employees who make little money as it is. Plus if you get caught you will go to jail and it will be on your record permanently. You will have a hard time finding a job if the walmart cameras can find past evidence that you robbed before. It's very stupid on your part. The items you steal come out of the employees paychecks who most likely get only a little above minimum wage. If you want to steal from walmart steal from the CEOs not the employees

• You're not stealing from thr big guys, you're stealing from the employees at that store. I used to steal A LOT, but I stopped.

• How exactly is he stealing from the employees? Are you saying Walmart penalises their staff for stolen goods?

• People always say "stealing is always" wrong and they look like monkeys repeating the same things to me. It can be right under some circumstances. Spies in war steal information, right? Downloading mp3s is also stealing. But it's not bad. Thing is that you shouldn't steal from stores thinking the bosses will get less money.

• Yes, lost items come out of their pockets.

What Guys Said 16

• the act itself is wrong and illegal. it doesn't matter if the CEOs are sulking in heaps of cash that will last a person 200 life times, the fact is you are wrongfully taking something that does not belong to you.

• There are some moral principles on which society operates. If everyone started thinking your way, it would result in chaos. I think it is not okay but then again I won't stop you. I just don't care enough to correct every small mistake in the world to be honest.

• The "higher ups" don't work at your specific walmart. Just some other random dude who's manager. And it would be from his paycheck you'd be robbing not billionaires.

• Walmart, those mother fuckers.

• Interesting idea, can I have your name and address so I can put you on my list of people with good ideas?

• I probably just violated a rule there, but if I could I would contact your parents young man, and if they don't care the police. Don't actually answer my last question I don't want harm to actually come to you from someone online.

• I don't think it's wrong, there is very little in life that is a moral absolute.

• If that justifies what you did. You should let someone a lot more poor than you come to your house and let him walk away with few things. And you shouldn't have a problem with it.

• Every time I pass a homeless person I give at least a dollar...

• The large stockholders at Walmart probably donate to charity too. What about all the homeless people you have never passed would it be ok for one to steal from you. Also if it is ok for you to steal from Walmart than it is ok for other people to as well, and if everybody does that would amount to a lot of money.

• if i steal from a rich person, say like his or her car, is it right? they can buy another one, right? would be better if there was a mass boycoot.

• Golden rule bud.

• It's wrong to steal, full stop.

• You shouldn't steal under any circumstances.

• Still wrong. A good way to think of ethics is would this be OK if everyone behaved the same way... i think the answer here is a definite no.

• Lmao it always start small

• It's a problem because the owners of Walmart will keep on making their billions whether you steal or not. The effects of shoplifting are primarily felt by the other customers (whose prices have to be raised to counteract part of the losses) and the employees (whose already meager pay has to be decreased to account for the losses).

• It is wrong to steal anything, I'll just say.

But I hate Wal-Mart and wish people would rob those fuckers blind.

• Yes but 3.5 million people work at Walmart so your fucking with there lively hoods