Why would fuckboys rather have nudes than the real thing?

I was reading this on an article, and I have actually experienced this myself too. But why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess is because nude takes virtually 0 effort to receive with 0 impact on their life.

Sex you have to plan and implement. Even if you were to just show up, it still takes time up and there's risk of STD, pregnancy, or simply you knowing where they live and they just don't find your juice is worth the squeeze.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the girl sends the nude (normally happens) and she's dumb enough to put her face in it (massive mistake) then he can blackmail it, and he can keep it forever.

If you're going to take nudes never put your face in them.

What Guys Said 10

• Because if you call them fuck boys then they probably feel very judged and don't want to be naked around you. It is like me calling you a whore. Would you want to sleep with a guy after he has judged you?

• Porn, any type of porn is fantasy. Sex with a real girl is fun, pleasurable, etc. But it's also work! Girls take foreplay, affection, etc. While rosy palm and her 5 children are always willing and ready. There are certainly women who think that men are second best to the vibrator, for much the same reasons.

• Well they can keep the nude forever

• Ever heard the expression "pics or it didn't happen"? They'll be hearing that from their friends

• Fuccbois are most likely addicted to masturbation and can't get it up in person.

• real women have standards, favorite penis sizes, expect effort etc. no time for diss shit.

• Because having sex would mean they have to see you and speak to you face to face.

• You mean fuckbuddys?

• I don't know what that means.

Are they aware they have the option of your pussy?

• Because you called them fuckboys so they probably don't want to be around you. How would you feel if a guy called you a slut or a whore, would you want the real thing from him?

What Girls Said 1

• they just like pictures because it's easy