Is there a thing such as absolute beauty?

What I mean is someone so attractive everybody looks, a head turner, both guys and girls look no homo by the way haha. I see this sometimes wherever I go. If a hot guy say walks in and all the girls stare and if a hot girl walks in and all the guys stare. As you know even straight people will be like wow. I know people are going to bring up "beauty in the eye of the beholder" but i'm pretty sure that there's gotta be some people like that. The peoples reactions are funny.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think so.. Not everyone has the same view of beauty.
    I just don't think it could happen. :p

• but what about when girls turn their heads when a hot guy walks in?

• @Omar5881

But I am not beautiful to all. :(

• Beautiful is a little word to describe you 😉😛

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think so. Here's an example, I don't think that Angelina Jolie is really that attractive, but most people seem to think that she is. I don't see it, I, on the other hand still drool over Siouxie Sioux, and I know many people don't think that she's that hot.

• I see, well that chick looks ok without that make up

• She's a gothic icon, the makeup is her signature.

What Girls Said 1

• For me, no.

What Guys Said 2

• There is no absolute beauty, as far as I know. Different regions, different cultures, different people, different beauty. I don't find Asian people attractive, a lot of Asians don't find europeans to be attractive.

• Ah you're right because it's like comparing apples to oranges, if i had a hot european and i see a hot Asian i would want her also

• The universe