What's your secret personality (QUIZ)?

You got: Secret Cool Person

Low key, you’re so much cooler than people even realize. Under the radar cool, the best kind. People would be shocked at how cool you are.

I think this is quite true, actually! :D Without wanting to sound vain :P

http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/whats-your-secret-personality#.miyBoK3Dn

1|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• What’s Your Secret Personality?
    You got: Secret Baby

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ff3fb6a6cf99aa75b1-1.jpg

You’re out there working hard but really, on the inside, you’re vulnerable. Like a cute baby. People would not believe the movies you cry at. You’re usually tough but you’re not a monster.

1|0
    0|0
  • Got the same as you

"Secret Cool Person

Low key, you’re so much cooler than people even realize. Under the radar cool, the best kind. People would be shocked at how cool you are."

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Secret Genius

You’re a low key genius. It’s not like you’re bragging about it. You keep your brilliance under wraps. It’s not like geniuses need to advertise. You’re just out there doing your thing and when people realize your genius level their minds are blown.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Secret Baby

You’re out there working hard but really, on the inside, you’re vulnerable. Like a cute baby. People would not believe the movies you cry at. You’re usually tough but you’re not a monster
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ff3fb6a6cf99aa75b1-1.jpg
    Awwww - Can't argue with a cute kitten

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Secret Hero

You’re not bragging about the things you do, but you make the world better for a lot of people. You’re always there for people when they need you. You can be their hero, baby.

hmm maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Secret Cool Person

Low key, you’re so much cooler than people even realize. Under the radar cool, the best kind. People would be shocked at how cool you are.
    Thinkstock

1|0
    0|0
  • What’s Your Secret Personality?

You got: Secret Hero

You’re not bragging about the things you do, but you make the world better for a lot of people. You’re always there for people when they need you. You can be their hero, baby.

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...e25738967cb96c6e1b-1.jpg

You’re a low key genius. It’s not like you’re bragging about it. You keep your brilliance under wraps. It’s not like geniuses need to advertise. You’re just out there doing your thing and when people realize your genius level their minds are blown.

I've to agree. I am not genius but I'm much smarter than people around me think :P Some girls have labelled me 'Stupid' just because I don't thrive in social situations. In your face beaches (not you, not you ☺️) 😌

0|0
    0|0
  • Secret Nerd. Go figure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...e25738967cb96c6e1b-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I also got secret cool person :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Who knew?
    You got: Secret Cool Person

1|0
    0|0
  • I got secret cool person too lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Secret genius 😏

1|0
    0|0

You’re out there working hard but really, on the inside, you’re vulnerable. Like a cute baby. People would not believe the movies you cry at. You’re usually tough but you’re not a monster.

This is very true actually ^

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • Low key genius. Probably pretty accurate lol I'm to quiet for people to know I'm smart. :)

0|0
    0|0