Have you ever overcome an adiction?

was it hard? are you happy you did it? u dont have to tell me what it was, if u dont want to. just curious how many people have overcome some kind of adiction.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yes though I only smoked for like 3 months. Still even now sometimes I do want to do it again but I never let myself.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• I quit smoking a year ago. That was actually the second time I quit too. I took Zyban and it says to take it while continuing to smoke for seven days. I made it six days and I was done. The medicine does something to your brain, like a mind fuck. On the last day I'd take the meds, have a cigarette and then feel like I need to vomit. I could t wrap my head around it at first. Something I enjoyed for a long time made me want to puke!! Now when I smell smoke I want to vomit yet I still get urges for them! It's weird

• Overcome in what way? Like conquer it to the point where you are no longer an addict? Or just overcome it in the sense that you are no longer addicted to whatever it was you were addicted to?

• just to the point where whateer u were adicted to, you no longer feel you need.

• Sought help, met others who also dealt with what I dealt with. It worked for me.

• I'm in the process of it and so far, it's probably the hardest challenge I've come by.

• LSD, cocaine, alcohol, mushrooms

Wasn't that hard.

• Last few months before i used to be addictive to weeds... ya i liked it. I enjoyed it. It was nice and i dont feel bad as i want to live my life in my owm way, i just want to enjoy everything whether its good or bad.

• No. i play video games a lot i can spend 24 hours straight

• I have never had to.

• i dont know that id call it an addiction in the usual sense but i used to cut a long time ago and it was not something else to let go of, in that way i feel it qualifies

also, dont nag me for posting anonymously on this one you know who i am :P

i still have a few scars, and the once love of my life has even more, when i finally got to kiss them and tell her to never do that again... it was a very powerful moment

to everyone who has had trouble with this, you can definitely overcome it =) just find someone who can help bring out the love you have for yourself, and get rid of the negative influences

• Cock sucking. Yeah it's always hard. I'm always happy to do it. I always hope they overcum 😜

• I use to have a bad gambling addiction

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know what you mean by addiction. I used to have an addiction to talking to people because I was so lonely and had nobody to talk to.

Right now I think I'm addicted to sweet drinks cause I crave sweet drinks very often.

• Yeah I have, it wasn't easy. I just had to force myself to stop. I felt crazy.

• I don't think I'm addicted to anything really... I may have bad habits (drinking, smoking pot, cutting) but I only do them every so often and never in excess. I don't feel like I'm addicted to any of them