Let's say you had diplomatic immunity, what kind of crime would you commit?

For those of you who don't know, diplomatic immunity means that you can do whatever you want and the law can't touch you.
knowing this, if you had diplomatic immunity, what crime would you commit?

Most Helpful Girl

• II would fly to the Netherlands and physically assult all the people on GaG who post stupid questions.

• haha you're a dummie, Lizzy. if you get diplomatic immunity in the u. s. a and you fly off to the Netherlands, your immunity will no longer be in effect. it only is in the country where you got it. god i thought this was common knowledge. but of course, you're American so i shouldn't be too surprised.

• I'm sorry genius, but where in your question did you state that you had diplomatic immunity in the U. S? It's available to diplomats in a host country as a form of legal immunity that ensures diplomats are given safe passage and are considered not susceptible to lawsuit or prosecution under the host country's laws. As a diplomat of the US I would fly to the host country of The Nethetlands and assault the author of this stupid question. Unless of course assault is already legal to it's citizens, in which case I may do something more substantial.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1