Life sucks and I can't even support myself. Would the military be my best bet?

I don't know how I'm suppose to live off $95 a week. I've tried my best, but I'm thinking of joining the marines

Most Helpful Guy

• Navy vet here. I've never regretted joining. It has payed off in many ways way more than what I put in. I'm in a group that helps vets and we had a vote the other day and the question was who didn't retire. 75% raised our hands. Then it was asked how many wish they had. The same 75% raised our hands

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I am sorry to hear that. Yes go for it but you will need to start running everyday and not taking it easy, I mean pushing yourself hard because you better believe the Marines will push you very hard so you have to be ready. Good Luck

• I think the military is a pretty good option for folks that don't really know what else to do. Marines is super tough by the way.

• I honestly wouldn't recommend it. Given how corrupt the military industrial complex has become, you may be sent into another unjustified war to fight and die for someone else's oil money.

• What do you suggest because I'm running out of options

• You need to find a job to ground yourself. Apply at any entry-level position jobs. Make friends and find a room mate.

Then find and pursue your true passions relentlessly.

• It is an option worth considering - Steady income and might give you a focus in life.