Do you think there's a reason why he wants to beat up my boyfriend?

Ok so I know this guy because he's friend with my friend ( a girl) and he has one of my classes with me. Then while we were sitting down he was staring at me and smiling and I was looking at him in a weird way. Then he said "I'm going to beat up your boyfriend :) " I was like "why what he do to you? " he's like "no reason, I just want to beat him up :) " and I'm like "no you're not" and then a few minutes later he was like "if he cheats on you then me and my friend is going to beat him up" and I just laughed. I'm just confused because at first he said that there was no reason why he wanted to beat my boyfriend up, now he's saying that he's gonna beat him up if he cheats on me. So, do you think it's a reason why he wants to beat my boyfriend up?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is actually serious from what you told me. Stay the hell away from him. I was the boyfriend in this case 4 years ago and things didn't go so well for the aggressing guy. He wants to protect you, thats the only reason that he is doing this in fact he probably wants to have you to himself. If he was that aggressive, I would say stay away from him, let your boyfriend know about it immediately. But what do you mean about your last sentence are you doubting your boyfriend?

• Oh and thanks and no I wasn't doubting him

Most Helpful Girl

• From where I am sitting, @Ashely_Princess, it seems he thinks he may have some competition with the 'Boyfriend' that you have. He feels a bit territorial in liking you so he is ready to meet his match by even Suggesting putting on the Guy Gloves and knocking his lights out, should this guy even hurt you.
    He is watching out for you, he sounds a bit over Protective even, and I find it most Female flattering.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• You're his crush

• The reason is that he's a stupid little boy that doesn't know anything and he most likely won't do it.

• True and thanks for answering

• He's bullying you into dating him... he's trying

He probably likes you but he sounds like a mean person so don't fall for him

• Lol yeah he is a mean person to my friend :P and I'm not, thanks for answering :)

• He is jealous of your boyfriend without a doubt.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• He's a real creep. I wouldn't tell your boyfriend just because guys at that age pretend (like that guys pretending) to be macho and tough and they'd end up fighting. Just report his ass to the administration. I got a serious creep vibe from that guy. To just stare at you with a creepy smile and then make a violent remark like that jokingly and laughing.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh. didn't know u had a boyfriend. Is it the friend u spoke about last time? The one that said u were his girlfriend without asking 1st?

Just wondering. It seems u solved things. Nice.

• No it's a different one that I haven't spoken about.

• @HookingSwan ok thanks

• no problem