What's the meaning of life?

in your prespective, why do you think humans live? what's our purpose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Our purpose of living is that we can give glory to God. By loving one another and helping each other to become better than themselves

Most Helpful Girl

• To live and achieve happiness until you die. The End.

What Guys Said 7

• To try a figure out the meaning of life - I believe that if we found out the answer life would be very dull but trying to work it out is fun.

• No one knows. Wether we were meant to be on this floating rock or we are just a species of over glorified monkeys is yet to be determined.

• Sex. But especially having children. Signals success but the degree of that depends on their quality of life and food stocks. I know brutal, baby 😚😚😚

• I don't know. If you come up with the answer, let me know.

• To learn and make the world a better place for others

• The meaning of life is in the soul, in the spirit, in the radiational energy. This is neither created or destroyed but our bodies are.

• To fuck and kill over the next guy is what history tells us is humanity's but i believe its doing the right thing by providing hope.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think we have a purpose. We replaced one world, a new world will replace us. It's a perpetual cycle.